This is one of the courses Mode offers for individuals interested in music production. In addition, it’s ideal for people wanting to learn how to DJ. Also, we offer a Level 2 course in Music Technology.
One evening a week for 10 weeks.
You will receive a certificate showing the skills you have acquired
Course content: How to DJ and producing music
This is private group tuition in music production for adults and children, taught by industry professionals. Therefore the course is individually tailored to focus on the skills and style of music that you are interested. For example, some of the skills you can learn include:
- How to produce beats, sound and structure musical compositions
- Music for films and gaming
- Electronic music production and DJ-ing
- Studio operations and recording technology
- Set up and operation of equipment and software
- Music editing and how to use a microphone
Costs and funding
This course costs £25 per hour for under 16 year olds and £30 per hour if you’re over 16