Level 3 NVQ Certificate in call centre operations
Who is it for?
A flexible qualification aimed at individuals working in call/contact centres.
The course is relevant to a diverse range of job roles in this field, and reflects the skills these roles demand, including:
- communicating and building relationships with customers and colleagues
- resolving problems
- promoting products and/or services
- making sales
- navigating software
- keeping records
- gathering customer feedback
- working in a team
Students are allocated a personal assessor who visit them in the workplace to carry out assessments, monitor progress, set targets and offer support.
What units must be achieved?
To achieve a full L2 NVQ Certificate in Contact centre operations a minimum of 42 credits must be achieved: 6 credits from the mandatory units and a minimum of 36 credits from the optional units.
Unit: CU3289 Develop Personal & Organisational Effectiveness in a Contact Centre 4 credits
Unit: CU3198 Comply with Health and Safety Procedures in a Contact Centre 2 credits
A range of optional units are available. Students’ personal assessors will complete a skillscan with them in the workplace to ascertain the most appropriate options. The choice of optional units is agreed with the student, the assessor and the employer.
The length of the course varies depending on:
- whether the qualification is being completed as part of an apprenticeship
- how much time the student can dedicate to the course work
- student’s previous knowledge, skills and qualifications
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. If the qualification is being completed as part of an apprenticeship then entry requirements will apply see eligibility: apprenticeships
There is apprenticeship funding available for this qualification. Students’ eligibility will be checked upon application. If a student isn’t eligible, the course cost will be £700 including VAT.
How to apply
- Phone Mode’s recruitment team on 0151 709 4640
- email email@example.com
- download and complete an application form